Quality, Safety, Health & Environment
Quality, safety, health and environment are important spearheads for Cordeel. We do much more than comply with requirements and conditions in this area. For years we have pursued an active prevention and quality policy.
Our safety, quality and environmental policy has been translated into various procedures outlined in our QHSE (KAM) guide. We are able to improve our track record by taking preventive and corrective measures. Everyone who works for Cordeel is required to do so as outlined in our Mission Statement. By actively cooperating and working closely together with our own employees and sub-contractors, we strictly comply with this policy.
This means our VCA and ISO certificates are continually renewed.
- ISO 9001 Cordeel in the Netherlands
- ISO 14001 Cordeel in the Netherlands
- VCA** Cordeel in the Netherlands
- VCA-P Cordeel in the Netherlands
- Case study Office Cordeel
- Sustainable Technologies [Techniques] New Office Cordeel
- KOMO concrete construction [structures]
- KOMO bar bending [reinforcing steel?]