One of Cordeel’s most important company objectives is realising construction projects without incidents. Cordeel raises its ‘safety’ bar; its policy when compared to the average safety policy within the construction sector is far more ambitious.
What exactly do we do?
- Cordeel has a strict safety policy.
- Every employee who enters a building site receives safety instructions.
- For years, Cordeel has been VCA certified. All our construction site workers and supervisors have a VCA diploma.
- The risks are mentioned and handled in the project’s SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) plans.
- Experienced safety experts provide safety supervision continually as well as periodically.
- We condemn unsafe behaviour and encourage safe behaviour.
- Sub-contractors are carefully selected on the basis of their safety conduct.
- Employees receive continuous training and evaluation.
Our efforts have received formal recognition, among which:
We build safely or we don’t build at all.